In this edition, we bring you some incredible gift ideas for the "guy who has everything". With winter on the way we picked some options that will be great for cruising through the city, riding the local bike trails or ripping it up at Ray's. And don't forget, our Never Mind the Winter Sale is still happening, so there are plenty of savings to be had.
1. GIRO Chronicle MIPS, $100.00 : If you've been waiting for MIPS technology inside a rad shell your wait has come to an end. The Chronicle ushers in a new era of mountain helmet with loads of protection, great color ways and incredible comfort, this helmet officially tops the best buy list.
2. CLUB RIDE Baron Jersey, $69.95 : This long-sleeve, mid-weight jersey gives you style for miles whilst wicking sweat and keeping you warm. Great for winter rides at Ray's or shredding the local trails on a beautiful Spring morning.
3. LIGHT & MOTION Urban 800 FC, $130.00 : A great light for late night urban adventures and night rides on your favorite singletrack, the Urban 800 FC gives you all the power you need with a reduced recharge time. If you want one light to rule them all, look no further.
4. BEAT CYCLES Purist Bottle, $12.00 : It's a waterbottle. With our logo. And awesome.
5. SOMBRIO Superchamps Socks, $14.00 : Anyone who says socks are a lame Christmas gift clearly didn't have Sombrio gear to choose from. Made from Coolmax fabric and sporting a 5" cuff, these socks will keep your 10 little piggies "supercomfy".
6. SOMBRIO Prodigy Gloves, $35.00 : If there's one thing cyclists hate its when their new gloves rip after 2 months. With DuPont Kevlar thread construction and an AX Suede palm you can be sure these gloves will handle anything you throw their way.
And don't forget, many of these awesome items are on sale along with many other great deals. Hit the sale image for details, stop in or give us a shout.