With the holidays just around the corner, we've put together a series buyers guides to help you buy for the special cyclist in your life. In our first edition, we hand picked some incredible pieces for the bike loving lady in your life. We pride ourselves on the selecting gear that works on the bike as well as off and this guide clearly emphasizes how multi-functional your bike gear can be. But we can't forget some of the unique accessories for that two-wheeled steed and we think we picked some stocking "crushers".
1. SUGOI Midzero Balaclava, $30.00 : Lined with brushed fleece this balaclava will keep you warm and safe from the elements all while offering the wicking comfort you need. Four way stretch and flat seams mean comfort all around.
2. SUGOI Zap Training Jacket, $165.00 : Waterproof? Check. Windproof? Check. 365° of visibility? Check. With the right layers, this jacket will keep you dry and warm from Fall to Spring. And for those of you who haven't heard of Sugoi's Zap Fabric Program you need to check it out.
3. STANLEY One Hand Mug, $30.00 : Not sure about you but I'm fairly certain I'd be dead if not for my morning coffee/tea. An essential, period.
4. LIGHT & MOTION Urban 650 Commuter Combo, $110.00 : An eye searing 650 lumen headlight and 25 lumens of tail light output will improve your visibility all while keeping you visible on all your night time adventures.
5. SPURCYCLE Bell, $49.00 : Made from stainless steel and premium brass, this bell belongs on any and every bike. Be heard.
6. SUGOI Zero Plus Glove, $40.00 : A great mid-weight glove with plenty of protection and padding throughout the palm.
And don't forget, many of these awesome items are on sale along with many other great deals. Hit the sale image for details, stop in or give us a shout.