• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for XX1 Grip Shift • includes one 100mm right and one 122mm left grip • Available in black or silver.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
What comes between you and the mountain bike you love? The Love Handle, a very thin profile, double lock-on grip featuring Race Face's durable yet super tacky silicone compound that delivers long wear and all weather stickiness. The Love Handle is not only about its silicone good looks though, the palm area is contoured with channels to allow air to circulate and moisture to dissipate while the diamond pattern in the finger grip zone provides tons of control. Get a good grip; you won't want to lose these love handles! - Double lock on grip - Super slim low profile design with directional shape - Race Face's durable yet super tacky silicone compound won't wear out as quickly as typical grips and have a superior sticky feel even when wet - Directional design features contoured palm area with moisture dissipating channels and diamond patterned underside to enhance finger control and mitigate unwanted slips - Lightweight construction
$17.95 - $21.90
- Made from 6061 aluminum for durability and long lasting protection - Includes heavy duty hardware to eliminate weak points - Designed with the double sliding wedge system to accommodate a wide range of handlebar id's - Machined pockets on inside of plug allow plug to nest on the handlebar for a more secure fit
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
Made from 100% naturally grippy, medical-grade silicone, this grip is designed to keep you in control. The oversized lock-on grip is extra thick for high comfort, with durable rubberized bar ends to stop scuffs. - Pure silicone - Ovalised core - Lock-on design - Durable and tough - Diameter: 32mm - Length: 135mm - Weight: 108g pair
Ergon introduces the first MTB Gravity Grip with tapered grip shape (patent pend.) which features more damping in the outer area of the grip and a slim inner diameter. The unique rubber compound, manufactured in Germany, offers adhesive and rebound properties which have never been seen before in a bicycle grip. The grip feeling is soft, but still very defined and precise. The surface profile provides the hands with optimal grip and reduced gripping force. The slim inner stop additionally improves fast positioning of the hand. The high-strength aluminum inner clamp keeps the grip twist-proof, even on carbon handlebars. GD1 Slim Factory: With an inner-diameter of 29mm and outer-diameter of 30.5mm, the GD1 Slim Factory is recommended for riders with glove size Small / Medium (6.5 – 8.5) or riders who prefer a slim grip thickness. GD1 Regular Factory: With an inner-diameter of 30mm and outer-diameter of 32mm, the GD1 Factory has, in comparison to the GD1 Slim Factory, more damping characteristics and is recommended for riders with glove size L/XL (8.5 – 10.5) or riders who prefer a normal grip thickness. - Uses: downhill, freeride, gravity disciplines - Clamp: aluminium / CNC machined - Material: custom rubber compound
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
$16.99 - $18.99
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
$9.99 - $14.99
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
The Format is our first single clamp grip for those who like to make use of the full width of their bars, allowing you to run your hands right up to the edge. We had found some single clamp grips suffer from additional twisting, which is why we designed the sleeve to snugly fit the bars towards the ends. After examining wear patterns of grips that have been through the ringer, we implemented several different patterns and zones into the format to deal with the different dynamics going on in each part of your hand.
Chromag's Squarewave grip is designed with performance and comfort as the paramount goals. The gentle bulge fits nicely in the cup of the hand to promote long ride comfort. The progressive tread is finest/softest where it meets the outer edges of the hand and coarsest under the meat of the palm for a balance of compliance and control over longer rides.
• Larger diameter model for bigger hands, offers extra cushion • Same bulged center as the original Squareweave • Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both for twist-free performance
WeThePeople's Arrow 146 Grips have the perfect texture and density to give you newfound confidence while railing it on the bike. Material: VEX rubber compound Size: 146mm x 28mm Specials: soft angled rib design with medium-sized flange; includes WeThePeople nylon barends
Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike. • 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter • 30 durometer rubber • Low flange design • Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
Big riders, fear no more: you can have comfort and a real grip for your hands. The Clydesdale’s generous 33mm profile made from our high end Contact Rubber pairs perfectly with our Padlock Relief, ensuring that big hands get high-end features too. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
A thin silhouette and opposing working edges provide irrefutable grip, even in the wet. The Pilot’s 28mm svelte shape provides a paired down though classic profile that features the PadLoc Relief so that even slim profiles get big comfort. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
Insane performance packed into just 9 grams. This is the world’s lightest high-performance grip and lives up to the hype. If weight savings is for you, then these are your grips! - Material: SupaLite Foam - Diameter: 32mm - Length: 130mm - UV Resistant - Latex-free
The Team grip was designed by our team riders who wanted a wider, more comfortable grip for big bars and brakeless riders. Vortex PC Bar Plugz included. - Designed by Stolen Team riders - Includes color matched Vortex PC Bar Plugz - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 31mm - Weight: 4.3-ounces per pair
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 30 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 33 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
Spoon Grips have an incredibly slim, low profile design and grip pattern, yet remain reasonably comfortable due to a special tacky rubber compound. Double locking alloy rings keep them secure in any conditions, and soft plastic end plugs protect you from barends. Need the confidence of locking grips without the high price, try a set of Spoons! - Micro diamond pattern tacky rubber grip - Two anodized alloy lock ring clamps - Length: 130mm - Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 110g/pair - Plastic end cap included
Keep things simple with Spank's soft, tacky, and comfortable Tugg Job grips. • Scented fruity flavors • Extra long 145mm grip zone with 50mm flange • Ultra thin for improved tactile responsiveness • Moto-style tie down grooves • Custom Krayton rubber compound • Balanced density compound for reasonable longevity and moderate tacky comfort • Expander end caps with stainless steel hardware
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-On Grips provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
Page 1 of 4 Next page